Sign in to follow this  

07 dual exaust?

what do you think about hondas crf450 having dual exaust next year? i think it going to happen with all the hype about the crf250. what you guys think?

Could be, the aftermarket pipe industry will be pushing for it and they have some influence. Wouldn't surprise me. :banghead:

I just got the new Dirt Rider in the mail, they have a test of the in development 06 CRF450 Dual system made by FMF. They have nothing but good to say, 2 HP gain down low and 4.5 HP up top. Geeze with those numbers I'd run it, even if it does look like a Redneck truck modd,, at least its straight.

Considering Honda decided to patent the Y junction on the muffler, I would be completely surprised if Honda DIDNT put a dual muffler system on the 450.

Honda has long been a company with a Greenie side. And if they can produce a bike that is plenty fast and quiet...they'll do it.

I was reading an article about the engineers that work in the muffler division. On the road bikes, they actually start at silent and work back to a pleasant tone.