Sign in to follow this  

06 just showed up

One lousy bike for all of modesto? ...This doesnt look good.

Wright Motors in Lodi had a yellow one today, and as of tonight, it's sitting in my garage.

Yeah,,,I got mine last week for $6,800---but dam it is worth it!

Very nice bike great power for stock. I have had only two rides on it. So being only two rides its got a great motor.. :banghead:

Im hopefully getting mine this week. All the dealers around here have like 20 prepaid. Luckily I found one with out anyone on a waiting list. EXCEPT FOR ME

Roseville Yamaha has a yellow one unclaimed as of two days ago. Apex Yamaha in Auburn also. But the prices are steep.

Salinas Ca - Mine came today (blue). they also got 2 other blue ones and 1 yellow.

Same here, 2 blue and 1 yellow.

Well, 1 blue and 1 yellow now. :banghead:

Roseville Yamaha has a yellow one unclaimed as of two days ago. Apex Yamaha in Auburn also. But the prices are steep.

Highway robbery if you ask me...

MSRP + CA Tax + 295 Destination + 495 Setup = F :banghead: K You!

unbelievable...

$800 in markup for "services"

I can see how putting the bars on and checking the fluids would cost nearly $500 though, thats a tough job. :banghead:

what need to be assembled when they are crated? ...I though just the forks, wheels and bars and fluids. Anythign else?

front wheel and fender. bars.

however, it isn't really all that fun as you have to totally disassemble the steel crate (that has SHARP) edges to get it out.

but when you do, you then have a bike with NO handle bars and no front wheel. it is a bit of a wrestling match if you are by yourself.

front wheel and fender. bars.

however, it isn't really all that fun as you have to totally disassemble the steel crate (that has SHARP) edges to get it out.

but when you do, you then have a bike with NO handle bars and no front wheel. it is a bit of a wrestling match if you are by yourself.

Your right SUnruh,

I looked at it as that much less disassembly I needed to do, But its probly a wash with the crate and all the packing crap thats inside.

Plus what to do with the crate, Hmm I think I'll have them screw it together this year.

I just hate the thought of not knowing which Knothead put it together and started it, then revved it to the moon while still cold.

I change my mind again I'll do it myself.

Eric :banghead:

just saw a yellow/black one at my local shop... looks MUCH MUCH MUCH better in person than in print. the only hang up i could see is the frame is not boxed. if you feel inside the main fram rails, it is actually waffled... this would make it a PITA to clean if you were so inclined to ride trails on a muddy day...

just saw a yellow/black one at my local shop... looks MUCH MUCH MUCH better in person than in print. the only hang up i could see is the frame is not boxed. if you feel inside the main fram rails, it is actually waffled... this would make it a PITA to clean if you were so inclined to ride trails on a muddy day...

Just put a garden hose in there. Or you could take off the seat and tank but then that kinda of a hassle.

Hmmm... I paid 6200 for mine. And I wouldn't want to assemble it myself, but I would want to watch them assemble it because I know the 7 mechanics that work there are going to haul some ass on it around the parking lot.

Lets see..

To Do:

Bring To Shop: Q-Tips, gun, extra clip.