Sign in to follow this  

good price????????

good luck. that's a good price IMO. I picked up an '05 400 exc for $6500 OTD and thought I did well. I got a quote on KTMTalk for $6350 I think, so with shipping it would have been much more.

yea,,i believe that Rex's cycle shop in KY has one left and they would probably do you better than that....ask for rod and tell them eric sent ya.....270-384-6018!!

Well Talked To Rod And They Sold The O5 About A Week Ago. But He Gave Me A Pretty Good Price On An 06 $6761.00

Call Tim Tabor at funmart cycle he usually sells bikes really cheap and shipping isn't that much.

Well Talked To Rod And They Sold The O5 About A Week Ago. But He Gave Me A Pretty Good Price On An 06 $6761.00

THAT WAS THE OUT THE DOOR PRICE

yea rod is pretty cool...he hooks me up with stuff for my 02 400 mxc....really a nice shop and they will work with ya....i ride with all of the guys who work there.....hope you get a bike.....

I Paid 6k for mine in July although I bought a crf 50&70 for my kids at the same time. The guy that helped me w the pur said I stole it. 6k for any 450 doesn't seem like a steal to my bank account though.

Thats a good deal from my shopping around and from what I have seen and noticed locally there are still a few leftovers but not many.