Sign in to follow this  

Tower City 10/14 - 10/16

I'm heading up to tower city on friday and again either saturday or sunday. I'm looking for some company. I'm a member so that's not a problem. Let me know.

jesse

I don't think I can make it this weekend, but I would like to go there some time. I live just north of Baltimore, so Tower City is about 2.5 hours away for me. It will have to be when I can devote all day.

I just got a TT-R125L last weekend. First dirt bike. Can't wait to take it on some trails. I'm too old for racing and jumping. Just riding on trails would be good.

Hope to meet you there some time.

Let me know when you want to go, most saturday's and sunday's are good for me. Tower city closes for a few saturdays during hunting season, but sunday's are always good.

I'm Planing On Going Up Sunday, My Friend And I Are Both Members With A Campsite, We Usally Get There About 10:30 - 11:00am And Do A Ride For About A Hour And A Half Or So, Then Break For Lunch And Then Go For A 45 Min To One Hour Ride. If You Are Intrested Pm Me And I'll Give You My Cel Phone Number And We Can Hook Up.

alot of rocks, alot of quads and a ton of trails, most of then bike and quad trails and some single track. if your not good on rocks then trails can be somewhat limited there are not alot of smooth/rock free trails