Sign in to follow this  

Are the 2006 Husqvarna CR125's here yet?

I know it is not a four stroke question, but does anyone know if the 2006 Husqvarna CR125's are at any dealers yet? If so, what is the price in your area?

My dealer hasn't gotten his yet and I only asked him about retail on WR125($5300). I'm going to get to ride '06 CR125 Saturday. A new dealer east of me is holding a Husky demo day and the Factory husky semi is going to be there as the '06 Husky press intro was held the last two days at Hancock, NY(home of '03 East Coast ISDE Qualifier) and at Broome-Tioga National MX track. I would have loved to sneek a peek as Broome is only about 45 minutes from my house, but I was working 100 miles away in the other direction. The dealer is at Thunder Ridge MX track which is just down the road from Unadilla. They have a hare scrambles loop as well as the MX track so it should be fun. They will also have TE250 and TE450 to demo and some Husky suprises. I hope this gets the 125 thing out of my system as I know I'm not really on my game enough to ride one all the time.

Norman