DualSPort that doesn't looking lame

I just email IMS about a tank

the reply was

Tom,

For the 2006 models, we have not confirmed fitment on any of the Huskys yet, and will probably be another month or so before we're finished doing that. Sorry about that. Please feel free to check back periodically. Thanks!

Jack

IMS Products

a 4 gal. ish tank would be sweet

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went with the KTM, it was actually sold as a SMC but it's a 450sx. The biggest improvement to make it streetable was add the 5th and 6th gears, other than the DOT lighting, mirrors..etc

It's the most fun I've had in quite a while :banghead:

000_1062.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I thnk the best and easiest things to do to a dual sport to make it look better is a new numberplate/headlight and an Acerbis supermoto fender. This will modernize and sleek out the front end. Getting rid of the ugly rubber gaitors will help too. Acerbis and Summer Racing sell the plastic fork tube protector kits for right side up forks.

Those fork boots are UGLY makes the bike look like it's from the 70's.

Thanks for the suggestions mikesbaron :banghead:

Do you own a bike or have any experience on one? Maybe you should start out on a light dirt bike (xr200) or a smaller dualsport (xt225 or super sherpa).

Do you own a bike or have any experience on one? Maybe you should start out on a light dirt bike (xr200) or a smaller dualsport (xt225 or super sherpa).

Are you talkig to me? who is this addressed to? Sorry I was just curious. I have owned a couple of road bikes, Yamaha 650 and 750 Special, and have had all kinds of experience on bikes, three and 4 wheelers. :banghead:

I rode a CR250 about 10 years ago. Got out of biking for a long time and now have another honda. I just need something I can throw a plate on :banghead:

• 2 weeks later...

I love it when people get caught spewing misinformation in here. I learned real quick, do my own research. Just cause Johnny makes a statement, dont make it true. You could of cost Husky a missed sale due to your lack of knowledge. If you dont have experience with a certain motorcycle, why would you make all these stupid statements about them not having parts in stock, and the high maintenance :applause::ride:?

• 4 months later...