DualSPort that doesn't looking lame

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, i've had three of those.

They are LAME. :confused:

And why would it take someone owning three of the same bikes to think it's lame? ? I wouldn't even admit I'd owned three, if I was later going to say they're lame!! Are you sure the 'bike' was the one that is lame?

?

My XR650L gets me everywhere all my buddies get on there two smokers and dirt only (very nice) thumpers!

Im not trying to win the Baja, or any race for that matter,or even the ride with my friends, but at my size, the XRL is the only cost affective, reliable BIG thumper i've found! Maybe one day I can afford a Husky, I like'm a lot, but till then, my XRL F'N rips!

I am so sorry you are RIGHT! I know that, I have a headache Im typing too fast trying to let new buyers know.......

WE need to let people know the Huskys are barely street legal DIRT bikes, they dont have a Radiator fan for cooling in traffic they dont come with DOT tires. The new Street legal huskys are at the far left of the "dual sport" spectrum. 95% dirt 5% street

The new Husky TEs are awesome. I was going to buy one and only found one problem (for me). I'm 5'9" and the Huskys are very tall... 2" taller than the KTMs. I couldn't find one bike to trail ride and rip through the woods with. I settled for two bikes.

Image005.jpg

And why would it take someone owning three of the same bikes to think it's lame? ? I wouldn't even admit I'd owned three, if I was later going to say they're lame!! Are you sure the 'bike' was the one that is lame?

?

My XR650L gets me everywhere all my buddies get on there two smokers and dirt only (very nice) thumpers!

Im not trying to win the Baja, or any race for that matter,or even the ride with my friends, but at my size, the XRL is the only cost affective, reliable BIG thumper i've found! Maybe one day I can afford a Husky, I like'm a lot, but till then, my XRL F'N rips!

I would've bought an XRL in a heartbeat if I didn't have an 80-90 MPH commute 5 days a week.

You said that you wanted something that looks good and is very reliable for the back country. Unless you are buying new, get the WR. I was talked into buying mine and dont think ill ever buy another bike. They are cheep, very reliable and indistructable. Heres mine, the look is different from most of them but thats why I like it. If you get creative, you can do whatever you want to any bike for looks... Good luck in your search. First pic is when I brought it home, the others are how it is now.

6.jpg

8.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

Thanks, JMathis.............

I Love this bike !! I get great feed back every were I go. ?

It's to Bad that they Didn't bring Boat Loads of Street legal Bikes Like this to the USA like thay Did in Europe & Japan.

TOMMY B

RALLY ON ///////////////

Here is mine, the real deal of steel :confused: . Last year of the Kick start ?:bonk: She still rides very well. I need some cosmetics but she is all Originalddc4scd&.dnm=653dscd.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xjfreak@sbcglobal.net/detail?.dir=/ddc4scd&.dnm=e06ascd.jpg&.src=ph

1989 xt and frikin heavy for a good workout, I got foot pegs for another rider, Checkl out the boots. ?

• 3 weeks later...