Sign in to follow this  

Forum Trolls...

I just don’t get them. They feel the need to post everywhere and make 100% useless comments like they have done many times in this forum AND in my Garage.

Some joker thought it would be funny to post that I had valves issues in my garage. (I have news for him; they are not valves 'issues' in his meaning they are just part of being a 4-stroke - just normal maintenance.) Man, I have ridden this bike incredible hard all year (and a bit of last year) and I have ZERO complaints about the thing it does it job and does it well.

Like I said I just don’t get these trolls, I have NEVER gone to a different forum and posted crap. If I post I try to be as helpful as possible. I don’t care if Joe1 rides a KTM, Joe2 rides a Yami, etc (the guys I ride with are both 2 stokers of different brands than Honda and its all good). I think it comes down to being just plain immature and the whole ideal that what ever I own is better than what you own for the sole reason that I own it.

I just don’t get them. They feel the need to post everywhere and make 100% useless comments like they have done many times in this forum AND in my Garage.

Some joker thought it would be funny to post that I had valves issues in my garage. (I have news for him; they are not valves 'issues' in his meaning they are just part of being a 4-stroke - just normal maintenance.) Man, I have ridden this bike incredible hard all year (and a bit of last year) and I have ZERO complaints about the thing it does it job and does it well.

Like I said I just don’t get these trolls, I have NEVER gone to a different forum and posted crap. If I post I try to be as helpful as possible. I don’t care if Joe1 rides a KTM, Joe2 rides a Yami, etc (the guys I ride with are both 2 stokers of different brands than Honda and its all good). I think it comes down to being just plain immature and the whole ideal that what ever I own is better than what you own for the sole reason that I own it.

Amen. (Cough Cough, Handlebar:busted:)

FYI:

When and if I see the trolls, I or other mods, will warn, one time.

After that, well its pretty simple----this is a private club and well, you know the rest of the owners position. The Troll is gone.

The TT owners have zero issues with folks posting issues, problems----that lead to trying to fix things. What a lot of what TT is all about.

Jumping in and "kicking the furniture around" 'cause they can, sorry, zero tolerence.

:banghead:

Best bet is to put that person on ignore, and you wont see their posts. If its totally out of hand, PM me, or, hit the report this post button and we will look at it.

Us mods dont catch it all, thats impossible, and dont want to be WWW Nazis, but the owners have established rules for TT, if someone just dont like the rules and refuses to be responsible about TT space, well, we will help them to the door!

:banghead:

HR

🤣

🤣

i agree, i think they have contributed to the whole valve thing being blown way out of proportion! because of this you get people saying crap about them exploding every other ride and the whole motor is crap bla bla bla. i will say that there are bikes out there having abnormal problems with there valves. but the majority of these bikes are fine. i also get tired of the people who bash. if you don't want the bike sell it and join the forum that you can learn from and contribute to, don't go off the deep end and go on bashing campaign :banghead:

what about all the two stroke guys who just talk non-sence about fours?? and the guys who just get in arguments in the post, that just heats me!!!

I like trolls. They make me laugh. Everyone can use a good laugh.

If everyone laughed more the world would be more happy, happy, joy, joy.. :banghead: