Sign in to follow this  

Jawbone for Thanksgiving

Hey Johnny, There's gonna be a band at the Jawbone store... Nothin like a good beer buzz listening to bad versions of Enter Sandman by some local desert band....... :banghead:

Exit light......

Enter night.............

Have fun.... :banghead:

Dan, you know Scott(GAffer)?? the owner of JB store! You going to be out there? or dayinthedirt?

Mikey......

Dude, I'm down with adayinthedirt...... I'm gonna race in industy class... Tell me you're not going to be there too... :banghead::banghead:🤣

You're fast than me.... 🤣 You should stay home and rest....🤣

How about you?

Prolly be in the dez w/ family!

My 500 should be done! My frame(03 CR250 complete roller less engine)should be here this Sunday!!! I have a NEW 97 engine already to be dropped in!!! Tired of 4-strokes not starting when you need them to!! :banghead:

maybe , depends on conditions locally here in norcal woods. if we have perfect moist loam, Ill stay here, but if we have late november floods n mud/ slime Ill go south.

Bigbob,

I'll be at Superstition for T-day. Your more than welcome to come. The wife would be happy to see you.

I know, I know, couldn't I pick a place that isn't as far south as the state goes. My thoughts exactly when the SD friends said that's where they are going.

Should be fun anyhow.

I might do jawbone, its a trek but a worth while one from san diego. Hows the crowd up there cuz down here its a zoo, and i mean that in a good and bad way.

We may head to Jawbone again over Thanksgiving. Last year it was perfect. There are alot of people, but it aint bad...just have to head into the hills.

Bigbob,

I'll be at Superstition for T-day. Your more than welcome to come. The wife would be happy to see you.

I know, I know, couldn't I pick a place that isn't as far south as the state goes. My thoughts exactly when the SD friends said that's where they are going.

Should be fun anyhow.

well I have a dear and most pregnant neice in SD, its possible

I don't think the Jawbone has much white meat, but whatever suits yer fancy...

(Sorry, I had to.. :banghead: )

I've never been to Jawbone. Can someone tell me where the "usual" staging area is? Freeway Exit? Thanks,

Liquor

it is good that the band is going to be there. There is so much room that is some places it is not crowded at all. Conditions were perfect last yer for sureTook the goilf cart mudding every day :banghead: . May do I misss the taste of the jawbone store tri tip sandwiches. :banghead: There are soooooo good🤣🤣🤣:busted:

We will be there. In the butterbrett area away from the crowds but close enough to go check it out.