Sign in to follow this  

Nor-cal weekday riding partners

was looking to try and find some new riding buddies for the weekdays.I have recently taken on a new shift of Fri-Sun and I am forced to ride Mon-Thurs.I frequent Stonyford,Georgetown and Forresthill area.The rain is coming I know it :banghead:

was looking to try and find some new riding buddies for the weekdays.I have recently taken on a new shift of Fri-Sun and I am forced to ride Mon-Thurs.I frequent Stonyford,Georgetown and Forresthill area.The rain is coming I know it :banghead:

I live in Fresno and also work weekends. Are you in L.E. by any chance. I wish I lived closer to ya' cause I am ALWAYS looking for weekday riding partners !! Maybe I could cruise up and you could show me around Stoneyford. I want to check that place out BAD !! :banghead:

Check out the California and Southwest forums, best place to hook up for riding buddies! :banghead:

yeah come the prime time fall season after the first few rains, I'm usually good for a weekday ride now and then till its gets deep winter snowy and mud slime, then i save my few weekday vacation days again for the spring

I allways post up when I take a weekday for FH, GT.

Same here, when the conditions are good, and I'm not working out of town, I'll take a weekday off whenever I can for GT or Elkins. :banghead: