Gatling BB gun- Insane vid

oh my god that'd be awesome! haha what made the tv catch on fire though? me and my buddy bought an air soft gun from wal-mart a couple days back and we ended up turning it into a machine gun instead of a semi-auto (it only shoots little plastic bb's) and it only holds about 30 but me and my buddy ended up lettting eachother shoot 2 full clips at eachother one right after another hahaha,

oh my god that'd be awesome! haha what made the tv catch on fire though? me and my buddy bought an air soft gun from wal-mart a couple days back and we ended up turning it into a machine gun instead of a semi-auto (it only shoots little plastic bb's) and it only holds about 30 but me and my buddy ended up lettting eachother shoot 2 full clips at eachother one right after another hahaha,

In another video they show the aftermath of it and you see an extension cord running to it.

pretty sure i could do the same damage with one round of 12 guage birdshot.

BUT, it wouldnt be quite as sweet.

Yes, but you can't buy a Gatling gun in CA because they are ILLEGAL. But where would you get a LEGAL fully automatic gun like that in CA? The loop hole is that it is CO2 powered. :banghead:

Every other week we hold airsoft tourneyments at my house and friends house. On a good day we'll have 30 guys and it will be crazy! My airsoft gun costed 350 and it is killer. I have welts everywhere from fights the worst was when i told my friend his gun sucked ass and auto uzi. I said he could empty a round on my back, worst mistake i ever made :banghead::banghead:?? .. that hurt for a while...