Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Bike Accessories in Vegas

Hi Everyone,

I will be visiting Vegas for business reasons (from the UK) in November and am looking for dealer who could supply me with an aluminium sump guard/bash plate for my 1999 WR400F... and ideas, prefereably a dealer with an online store so I can browse etc. before I buy.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin

You are at it. The TT Store Shipping Warehouse is in Vegas!!!!

Here's a link to the online store.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/

That is where I buy my aftermarket parts. I drive down and pick the parts up. Awesome service and prices.

No offense to TT, but Sam just opened up his own shop, away from the crabby National Performance! It's called Sam's Cycle Supply out on Rancho just past the Honda, Kawasaki, and KTM dealer. Anyone who used to go to National Performance knows who he is. Sam's THE MAN!! :banghead:

S&M Motorsports can take care of you as well if your in the henderson area.. :banghead:

Thanks everyone for the replies. Can everyone now give me the street addresses... and web addresses where missing?

Thanks in advance.

No offense to TT, but Sam just opened up his own shop, away from the crabby National Performance! It's called Sam's Cycle Supply out on Rancho just past the Honda, Kawasaki, and KTM dealer. Anyone who used to go to National Performance knows who he is. Sam's THE MAN!! :banghead:

Does he specialize in any particular brand/make? I hope he stocks KTM parts!

Parts Direct is your source. Fast, good service and they have a nice warehouse/store in Vegas.

http://www.gopartsdirect.com

I really like GPD, but they don't have much stock on hand. Pretty much everything has to be ordered. CG may not have the best stuff or prices, but at least there's a lot of inventory on hand. We need a store like Chaparral :banghead::banghead:

I'm getting tired of driving to their annual sidewalk sale - but it sure is worth it in the end...

I really like GPD, but they don't have much stock on hand. Pretty much everything has to be ordered. snip...

Yes, but if you to to Parts Direct, you can stop by the hardware store two doors down where I work. Most of the racers in the area go there for nuts/bolts and really trick tools. Kellon Walsh was there the other week...

LVThumper, do you have a website for Sam's Cycle supply?

Targetdrone - does your store sell SS bolts? I'm having a devil of a time finding SS bolts in vegas and I'm not fond of ordering bolts online.

Yes. SAE and metric. What size, type and quantity do you need?

BTW, there is a common misconception about stainless bolts. They are actually not hard. They have a tensile strength of about 74,000 psi. That's about the same as a grade 2. Grade 5 are 120,000 and grade 8 are 150,000. Alloy socket head cap screws are rated at about 165,000 psi.

Not sure about the sizes yet, need to look those up. I'm basically looking to replace all the bolts and screws holding on the plastics. I was thinking of stainless because of the corrosion resistance, but if you can recommend something else.

Yes, but if you to to Parts Direct, you can stop by the hardware store two doors down where I work. Most of the racers in the area go there for nuts/bolts and really trick tools. Kellon Walsh was there the other week...

It's McFadden Dale. That store f'n ROCKS!! And if it's not on the shelf, they can get it for ya pretty quick. Lots more than just nuts & bolts.

That store is a MUST VISIT for any kind of DIY person.

Be careful if you go to McFadden. Went in there for a 14mm allen wrench, and ended up buying another $100 of really cool stuff. It's like the Home Depot of tools. I love that place.

Jerry

KevB -

Sam's doesn't have a website yet, but the number over there is 702-367-7267. Call and talk to Sam, if he doesn't have it, he will get it for you! :banghead:

EXACTLY! Call Sams Cycle Supply and id doesn't have it,He will get it for you.You will not only get the best parts,but you will get the best customer service and cheapest prices I have ever recieved in 25 years of riding...I just can't say enough about Sam.

the plastics bolts and a handfull of others are 6mmx1.0thread pitch and then your desired length.. :banghead: well at least thats what they were on my 426.. :banghead: