Rausch Creek

Anyone live near Rausch creek.I want to go this weekend but don't want to travel if it is very muddy.I live about 130 miles.I called and they said it has been raining but not as bad as where i am.They said the track is sloppy but not deep sloppy and it should get better.But if a TT member knows for sure please let me know,Thanks.

Sunday will probably be pretty good.

Saturday, no way.

ESPECIALLY with the track changes.

THe bikes are now relegated to the ATV and main track. The natural track is now quad track ONLY, except after probably 6:00 on weekends.

The new mushroom soil and other stuff they have in there is very soft and will hold water.

My outlook with Rausch this year has been BOTTOM OF THE BARREL POOR.

I have been thoroughly disgusted and upset and have had NO fun all year riding there.

BUT, I am very very anxious to ride and check this place out now!!

I plan on going Sunday. Now, it will be on my 520, not my 450, so I will not be up to full tilt on the track.

I am excited about what I saw - how's that?

Three weeks ago on the natural track, you know right at the entrance, that left hend SLICK off camber turn?? (RIght after that big ski jump /table thing?

Well, I was looking for a better line than right through the ice, so I cleared away the large rocks and started slamming the BIG dirt pile as a berm, and I had the clutch in, pegged the motor, and dumped the clutch.

SHEARED all but 1 sprocket bolt, and the one that didn't shear snapped the hub.

Literally BROKE my sprocket in HALF. Not bent, SNAPPED. The sprocket and chain were only a month and a half old, with PERHAPS 7 hours of time, if that.

I just sniped a wheel on ebay, with a D756 tire, sprocket, Galfer rotor, for 360 bucks!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4580085035&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fmotors.search.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D4580085035%26fvi%3D1

I'll be on the 450 next weekend.

I really don't want to break the 520, so I will go easy Sunday if we go. I need to sell it!!!