Sign in to follow this  

Anyone else upset with teh YZ250F launch?

Im pretty upset at Yamaha right now.

First, they string us along, never really setting a release date. They knew damn well in Japan when they were going to ship these bikes.

Second, According to what Im seeing on this site. They shipped hardly any bikes? One guys says that they had "ONE" in Modesto, &%$#@! is up with that. We gave them ample time to build and ship an acceptable number of bikes; 2 months more than the other manufacturers and there is still hardly any here.

That dual exhaust CRF is looking awfully good about now. Hopefully they have fixed the valve issues......?

I think the YZF will always be more reliable than the CRF.

You have a TOUGH choice buddy! :banghead:

I'm personally are sick of seeing so many CRF lately at the tracks.

It's time we get a mix of other bikes. I'm getting blinded by reds.

You guys act like this is your first prom or something. This year is no different than any other year. The first shipment is almost always spoken for up to 6 months in advance (this year especially). And the actual release date is always +/- a couple weeks, they do have to ship them here from japan you know.

If your panties get bunched up this easily, maybe you do need to ride a honda. :banghead:

Im pretty upset at Yamaha right now.

First, they string us along, never really setting a release date. They knew damn well in Japan when they were going to ship these bikes.

Second, According to what Im seeing on this site. They shipped hardly any bikes? One guys says that they had "ONE" in Modesto, &%$#@! is up with that. We gave them ample time to build and ship an acceptable number of bikes; 2 months more than the other manufacturers and there is still hardly any here.

That dual exhaust CRF is looking awfully good about now. Hopefully they have fixed the valve issues......?

theres a ton of them here in california, iv'e seen at least 5 at almost every dealer i go to. I hear theres a problem with the chasis though.

I hear theres a problem with the chasis though.

Bikes have been out for the public for 5 days after several years of factory development and intensive testing by pro riders...

Please specify, what problem are you talking about??

:banghead:

I agree. They don't realise a bike if it has problems. Come on.. It's YAMAHA!

I don't have a problem with the "late" release. I want a 2006 Model. Not a 2005.75

Chasis problems, that's what I have heard too. :banghead:

Maybe it's the AL frame?? They release it 4 years after Honda and still couldn't get it right...

:banghead:

stop complaining like a little girl...

Don't be sour just because you blew your wad on the '05.