Sign in to follow this  

hi everyone! thought I would introduce myself. I currently ride an '05 wr250 (husband rides an '04 wr250) and love it! being of minimal height (5ft 4 in) and weight (125) this bike rips! finally got the jetting right with the fmf q2 pipe. what a difference that made! husband and I ride trails only. we generally ride at Hemmingway, Rabbit, and Silver City. his family also has a cabin up around the Cascade area, so we do a lot of riding on

East Mountain during the summer. (it's nice to get out of the valley when it's really hot, the Cascade area is always 10 degrees cooler!) Idaho weather is great, you can ride year round! happy trails

Hey there, welcome! I've done some north Idaho riding but not anything south of Laird Park. Oh except the Payette WORCS race last fall, that was a blast. I'd love to race or even just ride Idaho City and see what else is around there, I keep hearing about southern ID riding.

Welcome to TT!

If you guys ever head to Western Washington for some riding, let me know! I can give you the grand tour! Welcome!! :banghead:

Welcome to TT.. How long have you been riding?

I am sure you will find TT very helpful. There are a lot of very bike-smart people in here. Lots of great information!!

thanks for the welcome! I've been riding for almost 2 years. I started on a ttr225. (good for building confidence, but man what a pig!!!) I then tried a ttr250. (that was a much better bike, but no power.) made the decision to go with the wr250. this bike rips! it's very easy to ride. took a little getting used to the height difference, but who says you have to touch!!! it's funny, we thought the smaller bikes would have been plenty for what we wanted to ride, however the more we rode the more power we wished we had! now we are both completely addicted. rain or shine we ride. I can't quite explain the peace of mind it gives me as well as the adrenaline rush!!

Riding is totally an obsession!! I've been riding for a year and a half and am totally addicted!! :banghead: