Sign in to follow this  

Haspin Acres 10/15/05

Hey Kevin, went ridin at Haspin yesterday and last saturday. Yesterday was a blast. We were climbing this hill called the devils backbone. Dale and I were the only motorcycles able to rip up it. I climbed it four times in a row with a crowd of people watching at the top and bottom. It was one of those "I am glad I've been riding since I was ten" moments. Three guys on two-smoke 250s got up about 20 of 200 yards and bit it. :banghead::banghead:

My front rim has two big dings in it, but it spins true, so I am not touching it. You will still see the D739 on the front in February. I got my parts back from Rekluse, and that is my winter project.

Are you back already from AZ, or haven't gone yet?

🤣🤣

Dale and I did that climb when there was water trickling down the rocks! :banghead: Dead jeep at the bottom is a real good sign of what can happen if you dont make it. :banghead:

Me and dad were going to go yesterday, but I am sick!!! Probably wont do the halloween 100.

Didnt really think that Devils backbone was that hard

me either :banghead: I think there are worste hill there then the backbone just hafe too find them :banghead:

nice, ribs are no biggie I cracked 4 in tennessee at coal creek still rode 4 more days lol :banghead:

Hey Kevin,

Are you back already from AZ, or haven't gone yet?

:banghead:🤣

Kevin and I will be heading out later this week to Arizona!

Should be awesome!🤣

Kev will post pics when we get back. :banghead:

me either :banghead: I think there are worste hill there then the backbone just hafe too find them :banghead:

Yes, but you always have an audience at the backbone, and get to watch others trash there trucks, quads, ect.

It was a different hill where I launched off the top WFO in 2nd and didn't have room to land and stop before a big downed tree was in my path. I bailed off and landed on the tree with my ribs. Bike only suffered some scratches to the fender.