Sign in to follow this  

help! stolen quad

i posted a while back about a stolen 05' suzuki lt-z 400 and have had no luck finding it and neither have the cops. if you see one that is yellow and has pro-armor nerf bars with red webbing and has two scott stickers (one on each front fender) and one pro-armor sticker on the dash could you e-mail me at darrel_townsend@yahoo.com thank you for your help.

Im kinda far away from california but ill still keep an eye out you never know

porterville... hour north of bakersfield 30 min south of visalia. thanks guys

I hunt in porterville, well just outside it, and drive through there a lot on the summer when I go to Doyle Springs. Theres A LOT of room out there to hide stuff.....

Where you riding at the old KOA camp ground, near lake success, or was this stolen off your property?

or look for a spraypainted fourwheeler

the dumb @sses yousually spray paint it then sell it, thats what happened to my friends uncle

my uncle got his stolen last year, a week after $1000 worth of new U joints ball joint and bearings were put into it.

porterville... hour north of bakersfield 30 min south of visalia. thanks guys

I raced at Porterville one time I JUST LOVED THAT JUMP FILLED MX TRACK! That's a sweet little town you have there looked like a nice place.

Sorry for the off topic of your off topic, hope you find your quad.

I am sure the thieves will leave the distinguishable stickers on there :banghead:🤣🤣🤣

I would check in Mexico by now. :busted:

adios quatro. :banghead:

All kidding aside good luck.

dude that pisses me off so bad when someone steals a bike or a quad.....🤣:banghead:

Or maybe it was a sign...🤣🤣 to buy a bike

J/K

hope u find it! :banghead:

man i hate when you post and it skips to another page you don't see. i was thinking about a 98' wr 426 for $2000 that my buddy has but i'm 5'5" and can't touch the ground.

In Johnson county just south of Ft.Worth ,tx. Thefts got so bad the cops would stop you if you were hauling one around to check the ser#. Whats wierd is some guys were arranging to have them taken to get out of the high rate financing offered at the dealerships locally. Finally arrested a couple of guys living out in the sticks with about twenty or so quads in the barn.

ya to bad i payed cash and didn't have insurance. i hope they find mine in a barn somewhere i got a trip to glamis planned for thanksgiving and nothing to ride

A friend of a friend of a friend called one nite and said he was selling a year old Banshee for $600. Turns out He was involved in the theft ring. Moron. Johnson county is full of dumdass hicks for sure. I know a guy named Robert who stole some cattle with his brother-in-law and the morons took them to the local auction barn to sell a week later.Busted big time. We called him Russell after that.Like rustle. Called him that so long everybody forgot his real name.

ha thats hilarious. well if you can get me one of those stolen quads i will call it even with whoever took mine. just joking

Seriously brother..Bummer bout your quad. Hope it turns up.

Good luck