Sign in to follow this  

Eddieville...

It rocks. It's worth the trip. The track is a blast for early intermediates right up through the fast guys. The moto sections aren't scary, and the jumps are great for someone looking to work up to the bigger stuff (i.e. easy table tops). The club is ubercool, and will make you feel right at home.

Hit it!

Thanks.. Now would you say this is a place you would want to ride 2 days in a row? I am thinking, if I drive all the way down there. I am going to want to stay the night, and ride the next day too.. to make it worth while.

You bet, I rode 42 miles in one day there and would not have minded going back the next day for 40 more. I would call down and make sure that the GP course will be open it sometime will depend on the weather. I would not make the drive just to ride the MX track. The number listed on the web is his cell.

Yep, two days in a row makes it more worth the long drive. It's pretty much 5 hours from my place in Port Orchard...

Two days would be great. We have driven over for the day for every open practice so far this year. Its very easy to put 70 plus miles on at a open practice if you want to.

Its a HOOT. Scoot always has the track in OK shape to great shape.

Go and have a blast! If you can make a open practice at Starvation Ridge make sure you do.

WHOOP!

Barney

It's great fun! My son had a great time there & that was when he was on his XR 80. I think we figured he did over 60 miles on that thing.

:banghead:

Great.. It sounds like a great place.. Hopefully we will be able to go in a weekend or two. Sunday we will be at Tahuya... Any one else going there?