Sign in to follow this  

not good at all!

today i tried a 360 on my bmx bike and broke my tibia in 2 places! i have to get a plate put in my leg. i have to be in a cast to my hip for 8 weeks. with no weight put on my foot. my hockey season is gone and so is snow boarding. thank god my dad as an auto matic atv!

I am still recovering from my 6 inch spiral fracture in my tibia and had to get a cast to my hip. Once it starts to get better than they make you do weight bearing excerises by having you walk on it. It is a long road

I am not suppose to be riding for another month but I was just outside riding my pitbike and race bike. What the doctor dosent know wont hurt him

watch urself..sometimes u think ur ok to do stuff and ur not...im paying the price by doing what u did...i broke my ankle a few times as well as my wrists more than a handfull of times from racing (not pitbike but my 250F)....i usually just cut my casts short and hit up glen helen and i thought i was fine...now i have bad wrists with alot of scar tissue build up/arthitis in both ankle and wrists and im supposed to get surgery for it cuz its been buggin me...shoot im only 20 im so screwed when i hit 30

update: instead of a two inch plate i got a 12 inch long plate and nins screws. doctors said im on the "quick" road to recovery with only 10 weeks on crutches then a month after that in a walking boot! im going &%$#@!?! school is going to suck royally!

my good news is that me and my best friend were the only two sophmores out of our entire school who got choosen to move into a senior status required class for welding! we get to go to competitions and represent our whole city! im so excited! its going to be triply hard to do with my leg tho!

hahaha ya that walking boot is guna suck some big hairy balls...when i had one in highschool i got made fun of i dunno why cuz its life and that happens..guess its not the cool thing to have these days???....but ya you should recover quick..getting surgery and a plate does make the recovery go by faster for some reason

Jeez I cant believe you got made fun of in HS cause you were on crutches.Everyone thinks its soo cool when I get hurt.Personially I think it sucks.

today i tried a 360 on my bmx bike and broke my tibia in 2 places! i have to get a plate put in my leg. i have to be in a cast to my hip for 8 weeks. with no weight put on my foot. my hockey season is gone and so is snow boarding. thank god my dad as an auto matic atv!

Ok, this happened today? And you are out of the hospital already? I call BS..

That is some major surgery. You can't get out of a hospital in a couple hours. You have to stay overnight to watch for infections and whatnot. I think I need 2 walking boots, because it's getting thick in here, bro.

bsmeter.gif

why would i lie about it? they let me go home only because my parents asked them to let me because we cannot afford extremly high doctor bills at this point in time. i have to go back every other day for check ups.