Sign in to follow this  

Bombs Over Baghdad

Oldie but a goodie... better to downloadem from grouchymedia.com. Video and audio synch better when downloaded... Die mutherf :censored:r Die mutherf :censored:r DIE!

Oldie but a goodie... better to downloadem from grouchymedia.com. Video and audio synch better when downloaded... Die mutherf :censored:r Die mutherf :censored:r DIE!

its a song by dope - die mf die! awesome group

look at the one picture where you can see what they wrote on the bombs ... BIN LADEN ... not even spelled right, actually its ben laden ... just a little detail :banghead:

look at the one picture where you can see what they wrote on the bombs ... BIN LADEN ... not even spelled right, actually its ben laden ... just a little detail :banghead:

Cause I'm sure that is what he will be thinking right before he goes up in a big sand storm... "Ah damn Americans, can't even spell my name right."

You have got to give the guy that put these clips together props... I play three of his videos to pump my classes up all the time when they need a little motivation. :banghead:

look at the one picture where you can see what they wrote on the bombs ... BIN LADEN ... not even spelled right, actually its ben laden ... just a little detail :bonk:

WRONG! It's BIN LADEN, just like they spelled it. :busted::banghead::bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bonk: :bonk: :banghead::lol: :lol: :lol::busted: :busted: :busted: :busted: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

I have to admit--seeing such an awesome display of military toys makes me feel a little better about paying taxes. Just a little. :banghead:

How 'bout some "right-click, save-as" links?