Sign in to follow this  

Post pics of your exhaust...

Hey guys- I've got a favor to ask. I just got an FMF PowerCore4 online, and when I went to install it, I did not like how it looked at all. To me, it was just too long looking, and seemed like it stuck out way too far (rearward) from the number plate. So, I was hoping that some of you guys with aftermarket systems could post pics so I can see how far they stick out from the number plate and hopefully see the differences between each system. Thanks in advance to any who post....

Thanks for the quick replies guys... Maybe it's just me, but I don't like how far those stick out! The Powercore was the same as the Q- and it's just too far for me. Interestingly- it sticks out the same distance as the stock pipe, but the stock pipe has that turn down on the end which makes it appear like less of the pipe is sticking out as far. My buddy has a CRF with a Titanium4 system, and it tucks nicely up behind the number plate! The Powercore4 on my YZF sticks out at least 5" further than the Ti4 on his! I guess I just don't like it that far....

Anyone know of any systems that don't stick out that much? I think I've seen that the Powercore comes in a 16" and a 14" design... is that true? What's the difference (power, noise) between shorter and longer pipes? Thanks again...

BTW- that pic of the header is pretty sweet.

white bros race pipe all the way, it sticks out no more then the stocker and prolly less. plus i love the power increase. sry no pictures though

I have a leo vince. Got it from a arenacross racer. It only comes out 1.5 inches. Don't know what model it is cause i've never seen this short of a model in any of their catelogs. I don't know how to post a pic but I'll email it to you later today. It works great.

BFS

Damn... that PC T4 sticks way out there too! Guess I'll have to look into the White Bros. and maybe the leo vince... any others?

My buddy has a CRF with a Titanium4 system, and it tucks nicely up behind the number plate!

If your just running the slip on mufflers they all stick out along way.

Your buddy probly has the full factoy forward system including header.

Thats how it tucks in so nice.

FMF has a similar setup. Lowboy PB header and a 4.1 can as a really compact pipe. Barkey though 102+ DB.

Eric

The FMF Factory 4 and factory 4.1 stick only a inch or 2 past the pannel.Check my garage for a pic of the factory 4.I dont have a pic of the 4.1 right now but I will take one today if I remember.

My White Bros slip on only sticks a little past the fender.

My brother has a DR.D Lowboy system (D shaped Canister) and it sticks out as far as mine. Look in My Garage for pics.

I really like the way that WB alum. race pro looks. It looks like a full system tho- is that available in just a slip on, and will it stick out the same distance, or more??

250thumpher- Do you have any pics of the DR.D?

I really appreciate all of the pics guys, this is really giving me an idea of the systems I like (looks wise anyhow). And don't ask- I just like my bikes to look nice and clean...

I don't have shots of the Dr.D You may want to pm nelsz71 to post on this thread. (He's my brother Nelson)

-Phill

Weird, that one appears to stick out more than the other WB posted above. I think it's the stinger tho... my stocker sticks out the same length as the Powercore4, but because the last 4" or so of the stocker is just the little stinger and it turns to 'flow' with the fender, it doesn't look as big, long, and bulky as the FMF did. Appears to be the same with the two WB's that were posted... one with an end cap, the other with a stinger.