Sign in to follow this  

anyone want to rent me a quad?

i was looking to rent a quad for thanksgiving weekend. my buddies and i have had a trip to glamis planned for a while but my 4 month old Z400 was stolen recently. i've ridden pismo a few times and on a track and have yet to crash. i'm not really looking to buy one but if i find a good deal i will (waiting for the lt-r 450 to come out). i live in porterville, thanks

look on craigslist.com.there is a guy renting raptor660's and 400 ex's.if I was smart I could create a link but you have to do the legwork.look in the for sale/mc section.my buddy is renting 1 for pismo this weekend.

well i looked at that site and couldn't find a rental section. if you can get there just right click the mouse in the address box and select copy then right click in the box here and select paste. i couldn't find your buddys either but if you could have him e-mail me that would be great darrel_townsend@yahoo.com

next time you're out somewhere and see a quad parked, just leave a few bucks and take off. If anyone says anything to you about it just tell them that I said it was okay. :banghead:

I have a Utility quad. Is that what you are looking for? It's a Yamaha grizzly 660. It needs a tune up. You pay for the tune up (before or after), bring it back as is and we might have a deal. Let's exchange phone #'s and we'll discuss it and hash out any details. Okay?

Here it is not too long ago ... Click Here

i was looking for a sport quad. i am needing something that will keep up with a couple northstar buggies. but thanks anyways

I rented a TRX450 from Funtime rentals,but they are in socal.I did search on the net and found a few different sites.Good Luck.

Damn Bill you are a nice guy.How did your Piute ride go ?