Yz250f Dead Spot

well i own a 2002 yzf250 got it back from the shop after rebuilding the carb, i have let it sit for six months with gas in the carb and it didnt run, now it runs.... i guess, but ive taken it back to them twice to fix a dead spot issue on the carb if i go to full throt fast it kills the bike if i hold it there as if the accel pump is fluding it out or what im leaning to is not pumping gas to it.... ive heard about the 60-70% the factory accel cover pumps in and ive heard about the boysen quick shot cover and i was wondering if any have had this problem and if so or not how do any of you like the product. :banghead:

If you do a search for "bog" you'll come up with a lot of suggestions to this problem. To better answer your question tell us where the dead spot usually is....is it when you twist the throttle quickly after the bike is at idle? Or is it at 1/4 throttle? 1/2 throttle? What jets do you have in it?

If you do a search for "bog" you'll come up with a lot of suggestions to this problem. To better answer your question tell us where the dead spot usually is....is it when you twist the throttle quickly after the bike is at idle? Or is it at 1/4 throttle? 1/2 throttle? What jets do you have in it?

Your patience amazes me. :banghead: I couldn't really understand the question.