Sign in to follow this  

wellie crash

repost for the 100th time

Man can you shut the hell up about reposts. I've never seen that video. SO ITS NOT A REPOST TO ME. :banghead:

i dont feel sorry for him either. he shouldve been wearing gear. at least a helmet. damn retards like that are gunna get this sport killed for us.

repost for the 100th time
Man can you shut the hell up about reposts. I've never seen that video. SO ITS NOT A REPOST TO ME. :banghead:

hey, you don't get 1900 posts since march, by not chiming in on everything, and or anything. too bad he all he has are lame comments and doesn't bring anything else to the table. i didn't see the video either, but i bet he respnds about 20 more times cause i wrote this. :banghead:

hey, you don't get 1900 posts since march, by not chiming in on everything, and or anything. too bad he all he has are lame comments and doesn't bring anything else to the table. i didn't see the video either, but i bet he respnds about 20 more times cause i wrote this. :banghead:

I was JUST about to say something like this...well put, thank you. haha

I had the same crash doing no footed wheelies I had full gear on and still fractured a lower vertebrae in my back... on a fire road no less... I'm sure he's hurting on that road

A 'wellie' crash, huh?

Shouldn't that involve a pair of these? At least in England it would have to.

dublin_wellie_boot_with_steel.gif

:banghead:

true how the hell was he supposed to know it was a repost, maybe craZ just needs attention or hese a jackass one or the other

Niiice no helmet or any kind of safety clothing what a donut.

Man can you shut the hell up about reposts. I've never seen that video. SO ITS NOT A REPOST TO ME. :confused:

No offense dude, but some vids are on here so much its hard to understand how somebody hasnt seem them. Me, I could care less how many times something is reposted, I am just killin time anyway. After you've been around longer you will start to think the same way. I used to friggen hate the 'repost police', now I just laugh. Hell sometimes I am one. Sometimes its just a way of saying, " Yeah, Ive seen it lots of times before". Its just one of those messed up things. Dont take it to seriously, its not that big of a deal. :confused:🤣

i dont feel sorry for him either. he shouldve been wearing gear. at least a helmet. damn retards like that are gunna get this sport killed for us.

Its Darwinism. In life only the tough survive. Weather it be mentally or phisically. You see, this guy gets killed like this then his genes are not carried foreward into the next generation making the human species more intelligent. Just have hope he hasen't already had kids or the process takes that much longer.