Sign in to follow this  

feedback on a 06 kxf 250

does anyone have an 06 kxf 250 i am thinking of getting one and wanted to see if anyone has any feedback on one.i currently have a yz 250f and I am thinking of upgrading to one of these. :banghead:

i currently have a yz 250f and I am thinking of upgrading to one of these. :banghead:

you wouldn't be upgrading you would be down grading.

i saw one race arena cross, the guy couldn't ride worth shit but the bike looks nice. :banghead:

after testing all the 05' 250f's the kx was the best overall IMO..so i imagine 06 is supposed to be alot better...come in the kawi forum..not general...cuz all ur gunna get is these 1 brand loyal freaks saying the bike is gay and to get yz even though they probably have never even rode a kx250f

If you go in the kawi forum, your just gonna get a bunch of guys saying how great they are cause they just bought one. Honestly, ride both of them first and come up with your own opinion

If you go in the kawi forum, your just gonna get a bunch of guys saying how great they are cause they just bought one. Honestly, ride both of them first and come up with your own opinion

um not really...have u been in there ever? theres quite a few people who dont like them anymore cuz they dont know how to ride a 4stroke and jacked there kxf up...so alota guys have second thoughts now...so no its not all gunna be like that in there

I had a 05 YZ250F and i now have an 06 KX250F. the kx is better in every way except bottom end. it is deffinantly an upgrade not a downgrade

I had a 05 YZ250F and i now have an 06 KX250F. the kx is better in every way except bottom end. it is deffinantly an upgrade not a downgrade

same here ( different years though)..i was blind to the truth and thought only one brand was the only right choice (blue bikes)...tryed out a diffent bikes and found that the kx was best for me...definatly cant go wrong

you wouldn't be upgrading you would be down grading.

i saw one race arena cross, the guy couldn't ride worth shit but the bike looks nice. :banghead:

for him it would be upgrading his yz is an 01.

think before you talk :banghead: