Sign in to follow this  

the end all undertail look! And new paint

Well i finally got around to getting a sportbike light, liscense plate holder. I think it turned out rather well. IM still deciding on how to finihs the very upper, but i like it how it is not

and got new rubber on, 150 on the rear! I like it, i got some on the front too, but its nothing special. All road now, but still a 21 inch front.

I also redid the white parts in balck, and now it doesnt look so cheap!

let me know waht you think.

img08207kj.jpg

img08218ku.jpg

img08228ry.jpg

That looks great. Where'd you get the light/plate holder from? Is it "universal" or from a specific make? Any wiring/mounting issues?

Now all you have to do is get a rear running/brake light from a DRZ250 and you'll be set.

http://tinyurl.com/84jo7

Never ends, does it? ;-)

nope never, i already have alight on order

Ad as for the light thingie, ill ask the guy i got it from what it is. And let yall know

10/4

Looks like the way to go, seems to me. Very clean. Did the electrical connections match-up OK or did you have to do a little cutting and pasting?

nah not at all, it works out great. I love the curve of it, should get great cornereing with it.

ext project is a GSXR600 midpipe back on it

I love it!I have completely changed my lellow dr to black except the rear fender I think that license plate/mud flap would look great on my bike.I just havent been able to find a black rear fender.

Have plenty of clearance on the back with the 150? Also, does that rear tire change the height of the rear end at all? If you haven't already, you could lower that moto and get it even closer to a supermoto.

Spyder, any word yet on where to get the license plate light?

Thanks,

Flea

got it out a random parts bin, but i can try and find out sometime.

And the tire didnt really raise it up so much as me redoing the preload. But it fits great and handles remarkably

I was just looking back on the bridgestone site and looks like the 140/80-17 is good for our size rear wheel. The 150 and even 140/70 are not recomended for wheels as skinny as our rears. I'm going with the 140/80 for sure, should give more than enough traction on the sides.

promise itll work perfect, took it on some MAD twisties and nevver had a problem, but hey if your looking for tires, im about to sell these. A guys buying my bike lol

0-30 Try this for a tag light,two small lights w/ 3m tape on the back of them, auto parts store $15.