Sign in to follow this  

Western Australian Husky Riders

Looking to hook up with some other Husky riders in Western Australia. Would also be cool to get some sort of club going. :banghead:

Yeah mate, you can join ! but it would be kind of a long trip from California for a weekend ride! Seriously if you have any thoughts of how we can get something happening as far as a club(besides TT) let me know. Maybe we could organise some international rides. Would love to come to the states and crank up the Husky! There is some pretty damn fine ridin in OZ too!

Hellhusky

I don't ride a Husky, But I live in Perth. Maybe irondude and me can be 1 rider combined? I live in WA, while he has a husky!

Robbo if you want to hook up for a ride I'm in! where do you ride & what level would you be? ie Trailrider, fast, really fast, or holy shit fast :banghead: I've been in Perth for 2yrs and not seen 1 other Husky when riding🤣 I am sure they are out there somewhere, so I am kind of use to ridin with Riceburners :banghead:

Anyway always up for a ride and meeting new people. Let me know

HellHusky

Airbox/Exhaust Mods

Fat Bars

Twin Headlight

Aggressive Racing Decals

Sorry for the very late reply. I sometimes ride at the Gnagara Pines (don't shoot me.. lol). I mainly ride tracks, as I race motocross. I am in Intermediates.

Where abouts do you ride?

Do you go on Perthmx.com at all?