Sign in to follow this  

buds creek

does any one know if you can go to buds creek and ride on the track i want to do a race there but i would like to ride it before there is all of teh people there on race weekends thanks

you can go to any track and ride it, all day even :banghead: you just can't do it on a race day. just go one some radom weekend or during the week and you'll be fine

you can go to any track and ride it, all day even :banghead: you just can't do it on a race day. just go one some radom weekend or during the week and you'll be fine

You trying to get him thrown in jail. You just cant go do that, lol, your nuts

Budd's doesn't do practice days. Its kind of scary to think that you are going to race a track without actually riding it a whole lot first but the track at Budd's is very forgiving. Md state championships is this weekend, you should try it out.

They have ride days for a couple local clubs there. Check out some of the clubs. The Hangover H/S at Budds uses the MX track and you can check it out while riding. Don't hold me to that because last year they didn't use it. They also use the MX track for the VCHSS race at Budds.

I was at the last race at Budds Creek and they anounced the track would be available for rent once again. I rented it a few times years past and it was usually very rough and dusty. I didn't mind it being rough, I just would have liked to see the jump faces redone. If I can get out of work Saturday I am heading down this weekend for the Maryland State Championships. :banghead: John is going to mix it up this weekend and change the track direction Saturday night. Running Budds backwards makes it a totally differant track. :banghead: Anyone else going? I be #810 in the +40 expert class.