Sign in to follow this  

Anyone parting your kaw/suz out? Need an extra engine.

Hey guys,

I am looking for a back-up engine as im going to race the local indoor circuit this winter...I just want an extra engine that I can have on standby....I really hate having down time on a bike more than I need to. I would even consider buying a kaw/suz 250f that needs work....let me know I got cash...I didnt post this in the for sale thread as it seems more people would probably reply on the actual bike thread then some for sale/wanted forum. I would prefer an 05 models for the kxf and rmz 250s

I can pay for shipping if need be too! all I would need is for the seller to drop it (engine or broken bike) at a shipping store like ups.

Thanks!

Hey guys thanks for the posting....I saw an 04 engine on ebay as well not too long ago the guy started bidding at $500 I didnt see it finish though. Keep an eye out for me as I will be searching around until I get an engine or bike that needs fixed. Im real skeptical of the 04s but then some of the major parts have parts numbers that interchange so idk.

Keep the posts coming :banghead:

Anyone else let me know...I would even be willing to just buy the bottom end of a motor cause im going to get it big bored anyways. :banghead: