Sign in to follow this  

ttr 125

i put a rm80 front forks and it all on my bike it was harder than crap i had to file on mt triple tree but how much power will a fmf pipe give me i aint got the money to get another brand ive only got a hundred and 180 dollars my mom is gonna get it for christmas and in january im gonna get my top end rebuilt and bored 50 over how much more power will that all give me i also put oneal handlebars and jets and airfilter on it

yep.. move on up... even with a full yz85 suspension 210 pounds would over do it.. if it was a little "mail getter" bike then it would be fine.. but if its your everyday riding bike get a 125/250f mx bike

6,1 210 you should be on a 250 2-smoke, a 450f or a 250f. I am 15 yrs old 5,6 and 110 lbs and i feel huge on my ttr which is very modded. i feel just right on my big wheel yx 85 that is bored to 100cc.

(to sum it up get a bigger bike!)

6,1 210 you should be on a 250 2-smoke, a 450f or a 250f. I am 15 yrs old 5,6 and 110 lbs and i feel huge on my ttr which is very modded. i feel just right on my big wheel yx 85 that is bored to 100cc.

(to sum it up get a bigger bike!)

Yep you should be on a yz250 2 stroke! :banghead:

Heck Im 13 5'3 110 pounds and feel huge on my ttr150l thats modded to hell. I got a yz85 today so its all good.. :banghead:🤣:busted: