Sign in to follow this  

Help Mounting Hebo slave on XR400

Hey all. I just got the Hebo clutch kit and need advice/ suggestions on how/where to mount the slave cylinder on my XR400. Anyone here run this clutch or know of anyone that does that can help me? Pictures are a plus. Also, does anyone make a lever with integrated decomp lever for the Hebo?

Thanks

I dont run the Hebo but, if it is anything like the Magura there are pictures of it mounted in "My Garage" look right over the Hinson clutch. Magura offers a perch that serves as a clutch perch, and accomidates the decompression lever also. It too is pictured in "My Garage". Juice clutches are a real creature comfort. :banghead:

If you do not have the braided line watch out for the headers. I run HEBO on my GASGAS Trials. Really sweet :banghead:

Thanks. I have wrapped my header and I put plastic spiral wrap on the clutch line. Yes, it is braided. Shouldn't have a problem with heat.

Well, I think I figured it out. Wrote an article and submitted it to Admin to be put in the Tech article section.

This thing is sweet. Only time will tell as to whether it's as reliable as the bike it's installed on.