Sign in to follow this  

Dust to Glory

Hello,

Anyone seen this documentry?

Boy do those guys haul ass!!!! :banghead:

The bonus scene on the DVD has great chase scene following "Mouse" McCoy.

Holy crap its awesome!!!!!

Yeah, I first seen it almost a year ago and it's still as good today as it was then :banghead:

Yeah it was a great movie. My favorite part was where the guy went through all the silty sand. I forgot what they called it.....

Yeah it was a great movie. My favorite part was where the guy went through all the silty sand. I forgot what they called it.....

California Desert :banghead:

Seriously... that's 90% of my riding.

Speed up, weight back, and whatever you do, don't let go of the throttle.

silt :banghead:

My last race had a significant amount of trails that had a deep layer of baby powder type sand. I'm guessing this is the silt. How do you guys ride in that stuff? It drove me nuts, I don't have any of that where I usually ride.

AWESOME MOVIE!!! We watched 8 times the first two weeks had the movie. Sometimes my kids get squirrely after school, want them to cool down, pop in DUST TO GLORY, and you could here a pin drop.... :banghead:

I rented it and watched it last night. It is the BEST dirtbiking movie I've EVER seen!!! Those guys on the 650's are insane! I don't know how he survived that 100 MPH crash.

My last race had a significant amount of trails that had a deep layer of baby powder type sand. I'm guessing this is the silt. How do you guys ride in that stuff? It drove me nuts, I don't have any of that where I usually ride.

it was silt, go around, or if you cant what you do is leanback over the rear fender and keep the rpm up, and try to stay in the same rut, if there are any

If there are any... LOL!!!

We get into that crap and 25ft behind my buddy I can't find his line :banghead:

Yup... only thing to do is pin it!

Very good movie! A buddy and I rented and watched it twice before we had to take it back. It also prompted us to go rent "On Any Sunday", which is old, but also excellent. :banghead:

Very good movie! A buddy and I rented and watched it twice before we had to take it back. It also prompted us to go rent "On Any Sunday", which is old, but also excellent.🤣

Yes very good movie, Funny thing is that I rented it again this weekend and watched it 2 more times. :banghead::banghead:

Love it! Saw it in the theater the night it premiered in my town and bought the DVD the day it came out as well.

Very good movie! A buddy and I rented and watched it twice before we had to take it back. It also prompted us to go rent "On Any Sunday", which is old, but also excellent. :banghead:

I think the guy that made Dust to Glory is the son of the guy that made On any Sunday. A lot of talent in that family.

I forgot to add that if I hadn't seen it, I'd still have about $5K in my pocket, but definitely worth it. :banghead: