Dust to Glory

Yeah it was a great movie. My favorite part was where the guy went through all the silty sand. I forgot what they called it.....

California Desert :banghead:

Seriously... that's 90% of my riding.

Speed up, weight back, and whatever you do, don't let go of the throttle.

My last race had a significant amount of trails that had a deep layer of baby powder type sand. I'm guessing this is the silt. How do you guys ride in that stuff? It drove me nuts, I don't have any of that where I usually ride.

it was silt, go around, or if you cant what you do is leanback over the rear fender and keep the rpm up, and try to stay in the same rut, if there are any

Very good movie! A buddy and I rented and watched it twice before we had to take it back. It also prompted us to go rent "On Any Sunday", which is old, but also excellent.?

Yes very good movie, Funny thing is that I rented it again this weekend and watched it 2 more times. :banghead::banghead:

Very good movie! A buddy and I rented and watched it twice before we had to take it back. It also prompted us to go rent "On Any Sunday", which is old, but also excellent. :banghead:

I think the guy that made Dust to Glory is the son of the guy that made On any Sunday. A lot of talent in that family.