Sign in to follow this  

CA trip

good to be home ron?

im gonna call you tues.

my RHC equipped crf 450 took me to a colorado state championship in both supermoto classes.not bad for a fat kid.🤣:banghead::banghead:

Ron, isn't good to be able to see the air you breathe, and idle in traffic for hours. bet you missed home. Mike

The air isnt as bad as i was told and you have to try driving through Chicago some time in the middle of the summer or detroit .

Ya, I guesss it's the same with any big US city, glad that it wasn't to smoggy , i was there a week and a half ago and you couldn't see the mountains 10 miles away, but they were also having fires in the surrounding area.

What california lacks in air quality and traffic it more than makes up for with weather, recreation, and i think the beach boys hit it right on with 'California Girls'

So did you "learn" anything. . . ? :banghead:

Yea that the Ca girls are not any better than the Michigan girls and that out there if you have something you like and your neighbors dont the city county Gov will tell you cant have it even if you were zoned for it and were there first look at what Mc grath is going through with his personal track .

Ya Ron, we don't call it Kalifornicate-me by accident...Or Commifornia...they both work...Seems like every damn city counsil in the state is trying to turn every damn city into Irvine...a faceless, souless facaded attempt at somebodies idea of a suburban utopia...

at least in so cal, whre i live, the riding is like no other! seriosly, u cant get it better than so cal in that department, and lucky for me, i love riding dirtbikes. so it all works out for me. (plus i live in lakeside, which is the red neckiest city ur gonna find in san diego. we still dont care about those damn polititions, and do things our own way. so ive got the best of both worlds!) (although, if u happened to be black, we do seem to have a little problem with skin heads and stupid shit like that. but there aint that many) it is extremely beautiful out here, so i seem to be livin it down here.

Did you go to school in Lakeside? It looks like they don't care about punctuation or grammar either. :banghead:

I've been around most parts of the country, and I can tell you with all certainty that Texas has the best looking women. Hands down!

I went back to Houston to see my brother graduate from college and man oh man. I don't know how I forgot about the women. 8 out of every 10 walking down the steps in the stadium past my seat were winners... amazing.

ben

good to be home ron?

im gonna call you tues.

my RHC equipped crf 450 took me to a colorado state championship in both supermoto classes.not bad for a fat kid.🤣:banghead:🤣

state champ in two classes ! good job :banghead:

man there are hotties everywhere, i dont think colorado are many other states got half naked chicks thorughout the summer, btw we are on the net, no1 really does care about punctuation on the net, u type quick and not worry about it. and congrats ron on ur state champs!!!!!