Sign in to follow this  

Who here went to Clear Creek today??

Yeah, the trails are in great shape and the shrubery has grown a lot. Don't like those exploding flower, thorny bushs :banghead:

ah good news, CC is back open for business. come on rain give us some more wet before my big trip to CC in early november!

That is GREAT news!! Sorry I couldn't make it today Les - I was dieing to go!!!!!!!!

We'll hook up soon. :banghead:

dp :banghead:

That is GREAT news!! Sorry I couldn't make it today Les - I was dieing to go!!!!!!!!

We'll hook up soon.🤣

dp :banghead:

I had a great time and was wore out after 30 miles🤣 My arms are cut up from the overgrown brush🤣

They were busy out there buildng some new fences out there :busted: and probaly 10 rangers out riding the area.

Thanks les for leading the ride today :busted: I'll post up some pics soon :banghead:

Here are a few :banghead::banghead:

Heckler in CC Again!!🤣

HECKLER1.jpg

Heckler on a really fun single track

HECKLER2.jpg

Fremont guy watching Heckler ride up a hill

fremont.jpg

And what a million bucks will get you in the Bay Area🤣

million.jpg

Sorry les i thought a had some better ones of you but they didn't come out right🤣

you two guys obviously went down the rabbit trails. Ohnonotyouagain les and bill the fearless leader....... what a combo.

How much actually ended up staying closed?

I'm looking for some rain to hit CC so I can try out my new bike on some big hills.

Nice photos Bill. Surprised me were able hook up so well on those hill climbs. Some did take a few tries. Xr, the creek is full open until the Blm makes there next move. The new fences we saw bordered private property.

Nice photos Bill. Surprised me were able hook up so well on those hill climbs. Some did take a few tries. Xr, the creek is full open until the Blm makes there next move. The new fences we saw bordered private property.

Good. I'm gonna be there for Bigbob's trip down. No struggling up the hillclimbs for me anymore :banghead: .

Not with a CR500. Perfect bike for the hills of Clear Creek :banghead:

Anyone here go to Clear Creek today??? Is it open?

Lets go looooooooooooooser.. YOu missed Pismo but clear creak how can you say no.

Im on the crackhead diet.... works great!

cool I hear that is expensive. Glad to see you are still going, you have the same truck? I will look for you next time I'm out.

I still haven't fixed that tire on that quad :banghead: What was that last year?

Lets go looooooooooooooser.. YOu missed Pismo but clear creak how can you say no.

cool I hear that is expensive. Glad to see you are still going, you have the same truck? I will look for you next time I'm out.

I still haven't fixed that tire on that quad :banghead: What was that last year?

Hahahah, that was funny, this guy got a flat on his quad, he had a half a Horse Shoe in it!!!!

I still have the Red F350 or in my white Astro Van. I will be back there as soon as it rains.. It was quite dusty, loose, and deep out there.

Ill be there this saturday and sunday. 1st time for me, but i'm going with 3-4 clear creek veterans. how bad is the dust out there right now?