BENT rim

Were you at the back of the plataue? I only got second hand info of what happened when I landed, severe body tumbling is what I was told.

918 in 250b, you saw it?

Yeah i was walking to get a hot dog and i was looking over.. Damn dude. That jump ended my dads riding. Shattered femur broken other femur 2 broken ribs broken wrist broken foot in 3 places and broken colorbone..

I always dread the back section its my worst part and my buddies always do shitty back there. I broke my femur on the second one with a shattered Shoei helmet. Well of course you didnt see me but i was in a black seek sweater and jeans with a fmf hat... damn that was a gnarley fall dude.. you there alot???

Link works... i just posted the link when i wrote the post, so might not work for some yet? it's just a vid of my rim, not the actual crash....

I rode azzie for 2 years as a member, now I live in Michigan, come back for a couple races a year... Pretty funny, I was talking smack about how easy that jump was to a few of my buddies and giving them $hit about not hitting it... I won't do that again!

Link works... i just posted the link when i wrote the post, so might not work for some yet? it's just a vid of my rim, not the actual crash....

I rode azzie for 2 years as a member, now I live in Michigan, come back for a couple races a year... Pretty funny, I was talking smack about how easy that jump was to a few of my buddies and giving them $hit about not hitting it... I won't do that again!

you ever ride at valley? damn if you havent heard it got shut down. Rich kid sued because he crasshed into the fence because "they didnt water it propery" i was there and i guess he messed up his neck or something. :banghead:

I've ridden valley... good times for night races... too bad it's shut down.

Yeah some of my best times, They really messed with it..... the best time was after tons of rain theres one moto left and they said winner gets a cheesburger.. i went all out! :banghead:??

They added way more stuff but now theres alot of people sneaking in... :banghead: