Sign in to follow this  

Has Anyone Had Any Majoy Probs With The Rmz

I am thinking about getting one, but I haven't heard anything good or bad about it.

thanks for the info.

my rmz has a big problem with kick starter, something broken piece go into engine and cracked everything, it was solved on warranty.

it was solved changing gear,clutch,kick starter and something more.

ciao

I have a hard time loading it in the back of my truck after a long day of riding it. Also, a problem with my friends wanting to ride it and trying to get it back. :banghead:

Get one you will love it.

No major probs with my rmz!

Sorry, this is not the answer U want to read :banghead:

Greetings from Germany,

Turrican

my rmz has a big problem with kick starter, something broken piece go into engine and cracked everything, it was solved on warranty.

it was solved changing gear,clutch,kick starter and something more.

ciao

Didn't you state in another thread that there was a problem with the assembly at the factory that lead to this problem?

As Johnny_rmz says, get one you will like it! :banghead:

Ive been abusing mine for 9 months with normal maintenance without any problems.

Although I started leaking a little oil from the half moon valve cover seals after a mountain ride this weekend. Guess I should have replaced the gasket a few valve checks ago...

Didn't you state in another thread that there was a problem with the assembly at the factory that lead to this problem?

As Johnny_rmz says, get one you will like it! :banghead:

Yes, in fact all solved in warranty.

Mine one is an Enduro version, so in italy there is a law to protect this problem.

has there been any valve issues with these bikes? Sorry, I'm new to the RMZ, I just got off a kx125 and I'm looking for a 450

No valve probs for me, I'm just lovin this bikes versatility,... Kedrowski one weekend ricky the next all with just a sprocket change and routine maintanance.

The no.1 weakness this bike has, is me at the controls. I've never had a better bike.

All the manufacturers are steppin it up and making great bikes these days.You probably could'nt go wrong with any of them but the Z seems the most versatile and "4 strokey" of the bunch.

Did I mention I love my Z 450?

Late :banghead:

We've got 3 rmz450's. One has 90 hours, one has 104 hours and one has 121 hours, all of it racing. Last week when checking the valve clearance, the one with 121 hours is starting to loose clearance on the intake valves. It has only lost about one and half thousanths on each valve, but it has all happened in the last 20 hours. Time for new valves & springs. In my experience, this is about the best one can expect from Ti valves. These three machines have been flawless all season.

:banghead: the only problem about the bike is every time time i hit the trails alone.the z alwasys blows me away. when i am with the boys i blow them away...lol have fun get the bike you will not be disapointed...have fun boys and your zzz