Sign in to follow this  

Sick jump vids

Here's all i've got to offer:

I was dinking around in a small, empy lot that the local kids call the "Sandbox".

Sandbox

No sick jumps, only a small 25-footer, but I was testing a helmet cam :banghead:

Everybody post videos of the sickest jumps you have on video or can find. This should be an awesome thread if it picks up speed. Here's mine........not sick......but it's all I've got......and it'll get the ball rolling.....

http://media.putfile.com/DirtBike035

http://media.putfile.com/faroff2

i cant see any of those videos, its just a blank square with a lil icon in the top left corner.

I liked that video N7SLC. I recently realized how far the prices have gone down since I last saw them. You can get a good one for around 200. NAFLASH....it might be that you aren't registered for putfile. If you do you might not have the right plugins. Come on guys. Let's keep these videos goin. We're off to a good start. I honestly think this could be one of the best threads to watch once it really gets going :banghead::banghead:

if there boring then go make one of your own and bring it back to us so we can see it

if there boring then go make one of your own and bring it back to us so we can see it

I didn't say mine would be any better, just posting my opinion.

Well, could have been a good thread full of vids, good and bad, but full of vids none the less. Instead douche bags like WFO731 have to fill it up with garbage no one cares to even read.

Well, could have been a good thread full of vids, good and bad, but full of vids none the less. Instead douche bags like WFO731 have to fill it up with garbage no one cares to even read.

Ok Quantum, i wasn't tryin to offend anyone i just stated that the vids weren't very good, if you goon begginer riders think jumping 15 ft jumps over and over again is cool your a disgrace to riding a motorcycle, im not sayin if you suck at riding dont ride, (cause my dad is a vet begginer rider that hates to jump) im just sayin that all the guys that think they are these bad arse sick freestyle guys are the douche bags.

it doesnt matter how big the jump is as long as your having fun. Not everyone can be a pro like you 🤣:banghead:🤣:banghead:

hey idiot! both those guys stated what they were posting wasn't anything special! they didn't claim to be awesome freestylers :banghead:

sorry didnt mean to hurt all your guys feelings, all i said was i got bored of the videos, you put vids and pics to see people's opinion right? so i gave an opinion.

Here's all i've got to offer:

I was dinking around in a small, empy lot that the local kids call the "Sandbox".

Sandbox

No sick jumps, only a small 25-footer, but I was testing a helmet cam :banghead:

same thing over and over, and a little fast on the raod there. not like i care, but your tires will

Ok Quantum, i wasn't tryin to offend anyone i just stated that the vids weren't very good, if you goon begginer riders think jumping 15 ft jumps over and over again is cool your a disgrace to riding a motorcycle, im not sayin if you suck at riding dont ride, (cause my dad is a vet begginer rider that hates to jump) im just sayin that all the guys that think they are these bad arse sick freestyle guys are the douche bags.

Quote-sorry didnt mean to hurt all your guys feelings, all i said was i got bored of the videos, you put vids and pics to see people's opinion right? so i gave an opinion.-/Quote

Alright buddy. You were obviously one of those kids who flipped through the books just to look at all the pretty pictures but didn't ever learn how to read. The idea of this thread was to have everybody put something on, the best they had, so that we, the TT addicts could have a thread that we could sit here and watch all day, night, or however long you please. Kind of how you can read hot motocross babes and girlfriends all night long. I didn't ask for an opinion, i just put those there to get other people to put there's. Also, I've been riding for 7 years buddy, I've hit jumps bigger than the ones I posted, but that's all I have on digital camera. Morons like you suck all the life out of these forums. Congratualations man......you get the "Dee dee dee" award of the day :banghead::banghead:

Wow you have been riding for 7 years and is still in the begginer class, congrats buddy, you should be so proud hittin those huge jumps :banghead: , i started out sayin your vids were boring, take a chill pill, go cry to moma, some body said one wrong thing about your vid and the world ends :banghead: . Goon riders like you are the ones that get life flighted out of tracks cause they do stupid crap like you tryin to do those ten foot doubles and crashin there brains out.🤣

With a tread topic of "sick jump vids" I'm thinking 100ft gaps, etc...... Maybe thats why this tread is all "hi-jacked up!" :banghead: