Sign in to follow this  

ccr sport bedbuddy

Hi,Has anybody here used one of these in their trucks??http://ccrsport.com/the_bed_buddy.html Im planning on getting one for my Nissan Frontier, just curious how 3 bikes would fit in, is this a quality product etc.. Lets hear some feedback,

Thanks in advance,

RIck

I don't have that one, but I made my own:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Bolts in so no drilling your bed. Works good so you don't bend the front of the bed as well. I just need a tailgate extender so I can do 2 big bikes and all my gear. Not sure how well 3 bikes would fit in, do you have a newer Frontier, or an older one?

Thats soem nice work on your behalf :banghead: I have a 2003 Frontier (older style) i plan on getting the bed extender too, figure 2 bikes, sometimes 3 plus gear, could get pretty cramped.. Also, i have a 6'bed.. Thanks for the idea..

Rick

I have one and really like it. On mod I did was drill an extra hole in each end of the bar for extra support. Also installed a piece of 1/4" x 2" steel on the cab side of the bed, this really helps with bed flex and I wont ever have to worry about pulling a bolt thru.

If you make one, get some Uni-Strut (what mine is made of) form the local Electrical supply house. Then get the spring loaded nuts so you can move the tie down points wherever you need. Thats what I really like about mine, I can easily move the chocks and anchors :banghead: