Sign in to follow this  

Clear Creek Nov. 12-13th

It has to be raining by then. Is everyone ready? I picked this weekend because there are d-36 races the weekend before and after. Who's in? Hard to believe it's open.

go 4 it. I'll be down there sometime between sunday oct 31 and sunday Nov 6.....won't post it till those days draw nearer and I get a sense of rain conditions......

Bob ,you are going down somewhere around this time but mid-week right? Was'nt it like Nov. 4th or something? Nevermind ,just read your post.

that old post is way back there. Yes on Friday Nov 4th I'm in LA to see the stones with my MOM. :banghead: since I'm all the way down there I'll spend at least 2 full days visiting. My plan was CC on monday oct 31 thru wednesday Nov 2...........but if its still dry and if I can wait. I could go straight to LA thursday/ friday and then ride clear creek on that weekend Nov 5/6 maybe monday 11/7 too.......so see I have this 10 day planning window to wait for rain. but for sure I'll be thru there that week, but by the time your weekend comes I'll be back home in folsom and too fresh from CC to drive down 4 hours again for your weekend.

I would be up for that weekend but I want to do the Prarie City race. Now I'm getting all crossed up because I thought you were working that race.

no I would have worked it the liliputian? i need the work party credits for my polka Dots thing.

Naw because of the 4th in LA.......my Firts CC trip is definitely the firsts week of Nov. I ride the Crazy Miner Saturday Oct 28 , then i am free for 10 days to pick my spots and timing, but i will make a big post some day soon as I will need to line up some TT buddys for those days and weekdays are tougher to get guys to come out. I just want one good rain first........ and well see if teh rain was coming like nov 3rd....then hell I'll work all week, go see the stones and then hit GOOD CC on the way back. BUT if we get that good rain before then end of October then shit howdy I'm ther on Sunday Oct 29th right thru untill i run out of gas and food and i stink like boomer from no showers.

Dan,

No garantee's for me but I'll mark the calender, and add it too my wish list?

Dan,

No garantee's for me but I'll mark the calender, and add it too my wish list?

I'll do the same. Maybe me and zdawg can get a chico crew together.

I'll do the same. Maybe me and zdawg can get a chico crew together.

It would be good to see you guys again. Thought I heard Z say he had not rode CC yet. You guys would not be disapointed.

Trust Me :banghead:

It has to be raining by then. Is everyone ready? I picked this weekend because there are d-36 races the weekend before and after. Who's in? Hard to believe it's open.

The D36 WFO Enduro is Nov. 13 at Stonyford

Me and zdawg were going to try and do a T-day trip through CC then to the dez, but it didn't work out. In a good way, it means we may get to ride CC sooner.

The D36 WFO Enduro is Nov. 13 at Stonyford

Yeah but I don't know any guys that run the Enduro's ,so I figured I would'nt miss anyone that I would miss :banghead:

I'll be out there for at least one day :banghead: I plan on hitting Clear Creek alot this season :banghead:

what happened to one lug nut? I never see him on here anynore.

Kx, you camping at CC or going home at the end of the day?

Depends on what everyone else wants to do. I'm 2 hours away so it's no big deal for me. I'd like to spend two days getting to know the place but again ,either way is cool. :banghead:

I'll be out there for at least one day :banghead: I plan on hitting Clear Creek alot this season :banghead:

No kidding. Seems like we better get it while it's there to get.

Me and zdawg were going to try and do a T-day trip through CC then to the dez, but it didn't work out. In a good way, it means we may get to ride CC sooner.

We do need to get a Moonrocks trip together. You guys want to start figuring out a good weekend for that? Maybe wait till the rain starts . It would be good to see you guys down this way :banghead: