Out gunned by wr450

We tried our best. I put a posse together to go after wr but in the end, his backing by the mods was our down fall.

A short story..

I put a small posse together to go after wr. This group was both smart and could spell.

1497568-M.jpg

1497570-M.jpg

1497567-M.jpg

We were a tight group with only one goal. To bring wr to the TT police to answer to many charges.

1013705-M.jpg

It wasn't easy. wr lay boobie traps for us.

1497566-M.jpg

We searched high and low.

8103687-M.jpg

We tried to smoke him out.

9268828-M.jpg

We ran into more boobie traps.

39791650-M.jpg

We interegated wr's umbrella girl, but she didn't speak English.

8625743-M.jpg

We heard he had left the country and when we tried to follow him...... Yep you guessed it. He boobie trapped our plane.

1990796-M.jpg

Damn wr. With the mods on your side you are no match.

Nice work my freind. you will reach 1000 posts shortly and I will not be around to see it.

This is a sad day...

Driven out of OUR forums by a 16 year old whining bitch.

F*@#*r.

Nobody reported one single post that violated our board rules except for posts you'd expect from a 16 year old. While some might have been a little immature, none of them where bannable offenses.

So, instead of schooling the boy you want him banned because you either can't ignore what you don't like under your own power or you choose not to click on his name and use the ignore user feature, letting our system work for you. Lest we forget what we were like when we were 16 years old.

You want somone banned, build a case for it. I'm more interested in decisons that are right, not popular. :banghead:

I must say, that is an awsome tale. You have done a great job of collecting pictures from past posts and putting it into a story. Good work man.

What you should do is read more and post less. You'll learn something from these guys, as they know their stuff. You'll be better for it and so will the community. So, your fate is up to you. I'm not protecting you nor am I banning you. But, we'll be watching.