Sign in to follow this  

white milkly stuff

today i went to adjust my clutch atcuator arm and when i pulled it up to move relocate it i had some white milky stuff on the arm, coming out of the bolt that holds it on and probably in my oil. the other day when i was riding i was hearing a grinding noise and im wondering if it has to do with this. tomorrow im going to change my oil and see if it helps. anything would be helpful thanks

ya its water i had some in my dunecycle engine. does anyone here know about dunecycles? i've posted alot on them and no replys

ok and so water and seamen damn i cant help goin off in her she looks sooooo good. lol jk. tommorow imma change my oil, and do u think that it cause that grinding noise i hear at higher rpms?

Water in the cases. Check the water pump/propellar seal. Almost garauntee thats what it is

ok thanks change my oil and check my water propellar seals, how do u know if they are messed up? obvious?

What bike? Mine has a weep hole for the cavity between the water pump seal and the oil seal on the pump shaft. If you have the weep hole and it isn't plugged you could have a head gasket leak. Is there an oil level window? Does it look milky?

its a yz 125 and there is a little hole under the water pump, i check it was my head gasket. i hate the yz head gasket it just has 2 rubber o rings so i still had compression but no water thanks for the info