Sign in to follow this  

Willamette ValleyYamaha Shops??

I'm looking for a place to have some service work done on my 2004 YZ450f. Nothing really serious, but mainly valves and other internal stuff. I'm pretty mechanically sound but haven't done much with motorcycles at all, and I'd rather not have to learn the hard way that I screwed up. Anyone have any experience with shops in the Valley area, probably between portland and eugene? I'd like to find a place that comes recommended from this board. Thanks!

try Power Yamaha in Stayton. they are straight up and honest guys, and their prices are the best around. good luck with it. :banghead:

What do you need done? Terry's Cycle in Portland does rebuilds for less than anybody.

try Power Yamaha in Stayton. they are straight up and honest guys, and their prices are the best around. good luck with it. :banghead:

what he said

I've never had any dealings with power yamahas service dept but i bought my kids 05 250f from Rod there at power yamaha and got a sweet deal on it and was a good experience. I plan on going back to buy an 06 yz125. So if their service dept is ran like the sales side i would recommend power yamaha with out hesitation :banghead: