It doesn't get any better than this. Ever!

Mojorooster and I took off for a long lap around one of our favorite sections of "Prairie City" today. We roosted some trails that were familiar to me from way back when, in addition to some other stuff that neither of us had ever ridden before. The conditions were PERFECT. Not "close to perfect", not "the best in quite some time", but absolutely PERFECT. I could yap on and on about how killer it was, or I could just get straight to the pics, so.... On to the pics!

How's this for a sedate and soothing image?

God's Country. Nuff said!

Beginner Trials section

Gotta' love the high sierras

Two thumbs up for the Jungle Cruise in the Adventureland section of PC

Mojo's so fast that it's like watching a blur. Or is that just my crappy picture taking?

superslyko, take note. This is called an "action" pic :banghead:

Ok, ok... We did take a few poser shots.

Back to the action!

Another Mojo rock-hopper shot

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Just look at that "chocolate cake" in between the boulders. Yummy.

Woods nirvana

Jealous yet?

More of the super sweet secret single track

Wish you were here

Eat your hearts out. :banghead:

johny has the price right and the location. Prarie City II.

I wanted to go Johny but the shoulder and wife were conspiring against me. :banghead:

Guaranteed you guys would have ran me out of gas. How many miles did you guys go.

been there

done that

loved every minute of it

you should check this lake out "bear lake"

Wile, kx, bob, slyko. I have been trying to get you clowns to come ride this place. slyko bring that pipe guard up and we will ride Sunday the 23rd. My shoulder is almost starting to feel better. :banghead:

http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/attachments/101605MojoPosercopy%2EJPG

Mojo,

That boulder section/road past this shot is the section I was telling you about. Had fun going down first 1/4 mile, but turned around. When zekedawg came back (after me and jeremy decided he didn't need our help) and said that he turned around because it only got rougher, we decided the view was as close as we would get to that lake.

Nice Pics and the best riding around. I hear about Elkins and Clear Creek, but this place is the best. It's got it all.

Sorry man, but I was sworn to secrecy about that area 14 years ago. Word has it that you can arrange a tour in exchange for a KTM 300 carbon fiber pipe guard though. :banghead:

OK. But what goes around comes around. Next time you're looking for an untraveled trail down this way. Don't go callin' me.

http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/attachments/101605MojoPosercopy%2EJPG

Mojo,

That boulder section/road past this shot is the section I was telling you about. Had fun going down first 1/4 mile, but turned around. When zekedawg came back (after me and jeremy decided he didn't need our help) and said that he turned around because it only got rougher, we decided the view was as close as we would get to that lake.

Yeah these F-ers were sitting at the top laughing their asses off. I got about half way down and my tires hadn't seen dirt for the last 1/4 mile, solid rock. I got down to one chute and sat and waited and waited and waited. HMMM no motors coming down the hill with me, I turn around and make the kamakize run back to the top, hammering the clutch and abusing the bike to no end. I get up there and the "boys" are up there sniffing the flowers so to speak and they say, we saw you go down and disappear out of sight and we decided to wait up here for you. I could have died down there. Wasn't really that bad but it was rocky as hell.

OK. But what goes around comes around. Next time you're looking for an untraveled trail down this way. Don't go callin' me.
Such places are best discussed via PM's. THey could tell you where it is but it wouldn't mean a hill of beans to anyone who hasn't been there before. You want to ride this stuff, come on up, but you WILL NEED A GUIDE. None of the trails are marked, and some spots are extremely difficult for the unexperienced.

Yeah these F-ers were sitting at the top laughing their asses off. I got about half way down and my tires hadn't seen dirt for the last 1/4 mile, solid rock. I got down to one chute and sat and waited and waited and waited. HMMM no motors coming down the hill with me, I turn around and make the kamakize run back to the top, hammering the clutch and abusing the bike to no end. I get up there and the "boys" are up there sniffing the flowers so to speak and they say, we saw you go down and disappear out of sight and we decided to wait up here for you. I could have died down there. Wasn't really that bad but it was rocky as hell.

I was laughing then and I'm laughing now.

You Guy's are killing me, have not been able to ride for three weeks. Went in to work today, it was a no go, had to limp back home and get back on the ice pack. This the worst one yet, starts to feel better then wham all Fk'ed up again. Beautiful Pics, wish I was there, and YES I was very jealous.

http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/attachments/101605WishYouWereHerecopy%2EJPG

This isn't a motorcycle trail.

Not a bad campsite eh? Open tent door and say goodmorning to that view.

Did ya'll go down that trail. Whenever hiking it I have always wondered if I could ride back up with a stringer of fish dangling. There's lotts of fish down there. The prettiest purple finned trout I have ever caught.