Sign in to follow this  

OWC Orlando Open in Florida Nov. 6th

Orlando Watersports Complex is going to be having its first pitbike race at the Minimoto track on Nov. 6th.

www.minimoto-x.com

If anyone has a pitbike and wants to join in, the more the merrier, and if youve never seen a pitbike race in action, come out and join the fun, some of the most exciting racing youll ever watch.

So anyone plan to come watch or even check it out, theres not gate fee, ya cant beat getting to watch free racing, even if the bikes are small.

West, young man, its a Sunday. Do I wanna be watching some young men racing around on some little bikes or be riding/praticing my skills (or lack there of)???

Need I spell it out for ya???

Have fun and be safe,

Don :banghead:

Lol, bring a mini and you can join in Don.

Well, Ill at least get lots of pics for yall and post em up after the race. Then yall can see what you missed hahaha.

Smallest machine I got is the 0nefifty and that's too big for you guys. Plus you don't want me out there beating you youngin's up do ya? :banghead:

I'll wait for the pics and the whining.

Don :banghead:

Nah, they got a class for the 150 Don my boy. You can join right in, they even have a class for +30 guys. So seeeeee, you can come join in and do some racing, lol, might even get ya hooked on it haha, dunno till ya try.

And lol, besides, I eat guys riding 150's out there up for dinner on my 50.

Lol, and what you talking bout whining?

Ryan will be there. 125, 35 and under. He said Don is lucky he can't race in this class because he would give old Don0 a spanking.

I'll probably be out there, my roomate has a tricked out 110 w/ almost everything done to it...the is if there is anything left to the track after this storm.

ntm, i live 10 mins away. :banghead: