Sign in to follow this  

need your help burned!

my yzf426 was running reasonable(bogged on the bottom) because i put an aftermarket pipe on it. so i tried to correct the bog by moving the needle clip DOWN 1 notch, i also messed with the pilot screw and can't remember where it was before🤣🤣. it now only idles with the choke out and backfires real bad on deceleration. would appreciate your advice greatly :banghead::banghead:

where is the fuel screw set now?set it at 2 turns out for a test.

oki doki, i think i have got it at about 1 3/4 (going from the manual, the manual is for the 2000 model though :banghead: ) do you think it is anything to do with needle clip?

did you take the enitre slide out at any point?

yes, and from what i remember there was one wheel that kept falling off, the plate that is on the slide fell off so i cleaned it up and put it back how i thought it came out. thanks :banghead:

yes,thats what your problem is.

ahhhh your the greatest :banghead:🤣 its all back together now. thank you sooo much i will report back with a test ride tomorrow :banghead:🤣

bike runs awsome now way better throttle response, easier to ride and for some reason i have much more confidence in corners :banghead:. all in all i think a successful operation :banghead: