Sign in to follow this  

Amago getting a little to Tech...

I am all down for progression but Amago seems to be getting a little but crazy. Mandatory doubles, the back section forces you to cross up your line and get in the way of faster riders.

I am stoked that they have energy but i don't want to see someone die...

It's too bad the people that run and build these tracks don't realize the difference between a safe layout and one that's dangerous. It seems that they're all caught up in the X game/supercross mentality. With all of the impediments to keeping riding places open, this is adding to the decreasing number of places to ride. It's really a shame. :banghead:

On sunday the vet track was packed and the MX track had only a handful of riders.

Oh well, i guess i just need to grow some balls and clear the doubles...

On sunday the vet track was packed and the MX track had only a handful of riders.

Oh well, i guess i just need to grow some balls and clear the doubles...

Why does your location say Kentucky? Amago isn't worth THAT drive!! :banghead:

I might be crazy but what doubles there are too dangerous to try? The only ones I could think of are the ones the water truck drives through and once you get it once you should have the confidence to do it again. I'm still a newer rider and that's the kind of stuff that will make us faster and more confident on our bikes.