Beware of ordering thorugh THROTTLEHEAD.COM

I've always ordered through THROTTLEHEAD.COM before without any problems...

2 1/2 months ago I place an order and got everything except a rear sprocket. I contacted them and they said they were sending it out seperately. They did infact send it out with a FEDEX tracking number. Again

it did not arrive. I contacted them and they said it was involved in some sort of truck accident and they would send out another...6 week later and still no sprocket. I go to the FEDEX site to fill out a claim and THROTTLEHEAD.COM has already filled one out and FEDEX has paid them $35 so I can't file a claim

through THROTTLEHEAD. I've sent numerous emails to THROTTLEHEAD with NO REPLIES and I can't get through to a live person as it says they're doing inventory (that was supposed to have end in September). When I try to leave

voice mail it says the box is FULL... Looks like I've been screwed...

Sending this out to everyone NOT to order through www.throttlehead.com as it looks like they're out of business (As they're not answering email and I can't get through on a phone)...

I will advise if I do get through but it looks like they have some sort of problem although there's no indication of that on their website...

How about everyone on this site e-mail Throttlehead and tell them that we aren't buying anything from them until they send you your sprocket. Together we stand and let them know. I'm sending them a message now. I take it your name is Dave.

Yes, Thanks...I was just letting everyone know so they didn't order...

If by chance I manage to get through and get some sort of compensation

of either a refund or sprocket I'll advise but due to their not answering email and their phone voicemail dumping to a full box makes me think the worst...

I've sent 4 emails about this...They were always a good ordering source for chain and sprockets before (I could get 15/44 through them as well as reasonably priced RK O ring chain)...But I suspect that my order just happened to coincide with something with their business...

I just sent him this message:

It has come to our attention on a very large motorcycle forum that throttlehead owes our buddy Dave a sprocket. Word travels fast when a company gives bad support. It is the age of the internet. Dave's going to let us know if/when his sprocket arrives. There are several thousand of us watching the results.

Yep...Just tried calling again during the hours they stipulated on their voice mail regarding their Management Inventory hours that was supposed have ended last month...Just says to leave a message for sales...When you try to leave a message for sales it says the mailbox is FULL and you can't leave a message...Been that way for a week now...And no answers to the Emails...

THROTTLEHEAD.COM is currently DEAD...Don't try to order anything off their website...They've evidently got problems and aren't answering email or their phones...

Wow...Thanks Bryan...That's a really nice offer...

I ordered through Throttlehead because previously TT didn't have 44T steel...

But I already placed another order and I needed stuff

not on TT site...THANKS :banghead: for the offer...

I'll be calling ya in a few months when I bring my front suspension

back to the States for RaceTech upgrades...

Dave, call me at 1.866.6.SHOPTT and I'll make you a smokin' deal (basically cost) on a sprocket that meets your needs. I hate to see you get screwed so the TT store will step in an bridge the gap. We'd be happy to take up where TH left off.

Bryan

:banghead::banghead:? Now that's cool!!

Dave, call me at 1.866.6.SHOPTT and I'll make you a smokin' deal (basically cost) on a sprocket that meets your needs. I hate to see you get screwed so the TT store will step in an bridge the gap. We'd be happy to take up where TH left off.

Bryan

And That (Above) is why we keep comin back for more. Customers come 1st, totally a rare occurence in this day and age.

:banghead: