Sign in to follow this  

Thursday Nite 50 stuff

Just playing around with some videos, wondering how they came out. Hope to get some more/better this week, as I'm waiting on a helmet cam. (I see bleeding in my future - "Hey, the camera's on - watch this!")

This is our usual Thursday night dirt fix. It's generally have 6 of us, but we were down two this past week - one sick and one with a broken left collar bone and three broken ribs - CR250 got him at Little Sahara a couple weeks ago.

Anyhow, this is some of what you get when you put a bunch of 40 year old idiots, 88cc CRF50s and a natural terrain track together:

Brian in the Sweeper

Brian & Gary over the little double (now a table top for our slow buddy Frodo)

Flying Frodo (the reason we don't have doubles, but all table tops)

Me sliding out on the exit. Darn it!

Bargo, Me & Gary in the off camber up hill

The Switchback - same running order

Switchback - I blow the corner big time...

Frodo on the big table top...

K-Fab sums it up!

Man, you missed the vid where someone actuallly clears the table top instead or rolls over it. LOL. Awesome vids though, looks like fun.

id like to do that too except y were all the vids so short?
Talk to the camera man...

The videos were taken by our buddy Greg. He broke his collar bone the previous weekend, so he wasn't out with us on the track.

It's the first time he's used a camera. - I had to edit a bunch of crap out.

It was funny watching him try to use it. He has to put his glasses on to see the screen on the camera, then take them off to see where we are (he's to vain to get bi-focals!), then back on to use the camera... I though he'd taken a lot more that he had. (there was a lot of "ground" action - just the camera pointing down at the grass...)

Man, you missed the vid where someone actuallly clears the table top instead or rolls over it. LOL. Awesome vids though, looks like fun.
Yea, I wondered about that that too! Greg gets Frodo rolling the table but he misses us?

We extended the table to it's present 20' about three months ago and at first, clearing it was a biatch - it's out of a corner. Now we have to shut down a bit so we land on the back side. Pretty cool to realize that you're getting faster. The table's gonna get extended another 5 feet this morning.

I'm hoping the helmet cam shows up today so I can get it set up for Thursday night. If that works out, I'll get a bunch of video from the track. I'll try to post a complete lap, the table and such.

Glad you guys enjoyed it.