Sign in to follow this  

Were you at Eddieville 10/16?

If so, then I took your picture!

I was "in the neighborhood", bringing an airplane from California to Washington, and my route took me right over Goldendale. I knew there was races this weekend at Eddieville, so I dropped down for a closer look.

I was overhead right about noon, and snapped a couple shots. I'm sure I could have gotten some better ones had someone else been with me to operate either the camera or the airplane, but I was alone, so you get what you get.

Wish I could have been on the ground, playing with all of you! :banghead:

Scoot, if you want the full res version of this pic, shoot me an email address and I'll send it to you.

40388253-L.jpg

Ha, no wonder none of you goons are piping up that you are in the picture!

I just checked my OTBG schedule, and this weekend was a WORCS Quad-fest! Don't worry, I wouldn't admit to having been their either...

Ha, no wonder none of you goons are piping up that you are in the picture!

I just checked my OTBG schedule, and this weekend was a WORCS Quad-fest! Don't worry, I wouldn't admit to having been their either...

:banghead: Those quads really created nice definition to the course kind of like a rototiller with 4 wheels. LOL. Great photo! Better than the ones on their website. :banghead:

How about a 12' tiller on 8 wheels? We tilled and packed the whole track with our tiller and big John Deere tractor.

Jeremy, send the pic to OTBG@gorge.net. thanks, Scoott

Quads ran through the log section we built. We took out 7 logs and put dirt on both sides of the piles. We will run the log sections at our fall Gp November 12 & 13. :banghead: